To verify your identity, follow these steps:
1. Identity verification is part of the KYC process and will begin when you select "Complete Profile" during the onboarding process (after confirming your phone number).
2. Select the country that issued your identity document.
3. Select Select ID, TIE or passport (the rest of options will be available soon) .
4. Take a photo of the frontal part of your identity document. Make sure the document fits in the photo frame and can be easily read.
5. Take a picture of the back side of your document.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to take a selfie in real time.
7. Make sure that "Allow Notifications" is enabled and your document will be verified in a few seconds. Finally, confirm that your ID information is correct.
🚧 Note! Make sure you have good lighting, a stable internet connection, enough battery and that your ID, TIE or passport is not expired or damaged.
We hope this information has been useful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us through our chat system, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help you! 😊